‘Mathematical Physics’ is written for Honours, Engineering and Postgraduate classes of all Indian Universities according to the latest syllabi.
- In this concise book only the problems required for Physics students and selected from various university papers have been added.
- Moreover the subject-matter is written in simple and comprehensive manner.
- After each topic, important examples, concerned with the fundamental aspects of the topic, have been included.
- At the end of each chapter the book contains a number of selected problems from university papers and other standard courses.
- Vectors (with applications)
- Beta-gamma and Error Functions
- Infinite series
- Complex Variables
- Differential Equations and Special Functions
- Fourier Series and Integrals
- Partial Differential Equations in Physics
- Fourier’s and Laplace’s Integral Transforms
- Dirac Delta Function & Green’s Function
- Probability, Statistics and Theory or Errors
- Group Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Classical Mechanics
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Quantum Mechanics
6th Thoroughly Revised Edition